Dubai is quickly becoming a hot tourist destination. It is among the wealthiest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates and the world. There are many more than ten great reasons to visit the city, but the following list covers the top reasons.
1. Shopping - Dubai has more malls and shops than you will know what to do with. The variety of goods found is immense. In addition, if you know how to haggle, you can find bargains that you cannot find anywhere else in the world.
2. Location - Dubai is located within a five-hour flight to Europe, allowing many people to take a weekend vacation. The city is prepared for that with upscale hotels and shopping districts that are high-end. You will definitely feel like an important person in Dubai.
3. Climate - If you are tired of cold weather and want somewhere warm to visit, Dubai is the answer.
4. Architecture - While some people do not view architecture as a reason to visit a city, Dubai changes that. You can find some of the most beautiful buildings in the world in Dubai, including the Burj Al Arab and Burj Khalifa.
5. Nightlife - Many tourists like to shop and eat, but they also love an exciting nightlife. Dubai will not let you down with upscale nightclubs and night exhibitions. This city will definitely relax you after the daily grind.
6. Friendly City - Residents in Dubai are known for their hospitality. They treat guests with respect and try to help tourists any way possible.
7. Sports - If you love sports, then Dubai should be on your bucket list. There are a tennis and golf tournament, as well as numerous racetracks in the city. You can find many sports from the typical diving and sailing to exotic sports such as camel racing and falconry.
8. Relaxation - The number of beaches and resorts that Dubai has will offer you the relaxation you desire. The beaches are excellent and offer something for all ages.
9. Safety - Traveling to another country can always bring worry and fear. This is not true of vacationing in Dubai. It is one of the safest cities in the world. The crime rate is almost non-existent, and the drug laws are strict.
10. Hotels - What is the point of visiting a city if you do not have anywhere nice to sleep. Dubai is where some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in the world can be found. Two of the most popular and extravagant places to stay the night include Al Maha resort and Burj Al Arab hotel.
This list can go on for a lot longer, but this touches on some of the main things people look for when traveling. Dubai is a great city with a lot to offer. You will wish you had a lot more time and yearn to return after your first visit.